This year Brian and I celebrated 8 years!!! We celebrated on Tuesday night at the Melting Pot. It is one of our favorite restaurants. For the weekend we did our first alone hike in 5 years. We dropped the kids off at my parents and then headed up to the mountain to hike up to McNeil Point on Mt. Hood. WOW! It was hard, scary, crazy and really amazing once we got to the top. For Brian it was a small little hike but for me it was a hike of death and I thought I was going to fall off the mountain. Snow crossing, sleeping in a tent on the side of a mountain, scrambling and climbing up cliffs is not my usual routine. It was sure a way to celebrate an anniversary, but next year I'm thinking spa weekend!
Sourdough French Bread
1 day ago
2 comments:
You are brave!! Daniel would be in heaven. We are going to have to have the boys plan a hike together.
Look at you little mama! You look Amazing! 8 years! Wow! Ryan and I are 10 this weekend! Miss you! Luvs, cari
Post a Comment