I Think I miss you more! Our 10 year anniversary is Aug 22nd and we are either going to go to vegas or the oregon coast! I would love to see you all! You look Amazing by the way! When I figure out what we are going to do I will let you know! Luv ya Babe! Cari
You must update your blog by putting 3 posts in one day! I have been waiting for updated pictures! Looks like fun. I want to come visit again!! I will email you the nasty pictures of my foot since you asked.
I love the childrens museum...we used to go in Utah all the time! WHat a cute fam...so where are you guys at? From the pics I am assuming youlive in Oregon! So glad we can blog and keep up on eachothers life! Hope all is well!
We have been married for over 10 glorious years. We have 2 beautiful children who keep us VERY busy. We love to travel the world and try new things, but we LOVE living in the beautiful NW!
Mila is our smart, funny and active girly girl. She loves her brother and her friends. She is enjoying 2nd grade and loves to learn.
Ivan ~ 6 Years Old
Ivan is smart, funny and creative. He loves to play with his sister and learn new things. He is enjoying Kindergarten and has fun with his new friends.
4 comments:
I Think I miss you more! Our 10 year anniversary is Aug 22nd and we are either going to go to vegas or the oregon coast! I would love to see you all! You look Amazing by the way! When I figure out what we are going to do I will let you know! Luv ya Babe! Cari
jen i love the children's museum. we'll have to go with you guys again sometime. or maybe the zoo? that would be fun.
and just so you know, i am TRYING my hardest to find a sub for me on sunday. shouldn't be too hard, right?? i'll let ya know!
heeheeeheeee. can't wait!
You must update your blog by putting 3 posts in one day! I have been waiting for updated pictures! Looks like fun. I want to come visit again!! I will email you the nasty pictures of my foot since you asked.
I love the childrens museum...we used to go in Utah all the time! WHat a cute fam...so where are you guys at? From the pics I am assuming youlive in Oregon! So glad we can blog and keep up on eachothers life! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment