Well this year has gone by very quickly. I can't believe it's March?
We ended the year with 2 birthday parties and started the year with a baptism. 2 weeks later we celebrated my grandmother's 80th birthday with a big dinner party. 2 weeks after that was my sister's birthday and then baby shower and then it was Brian's 34th birthday on the 22nd.
On top of that I have been pretty busy with PTA at the kid's school. Mila also has Girl Scouts and Activity Days through our church. I am also still mourning the loss of my wonderful phone and have not quite formed a working relationship with my new one:( I feel out of touch with the world.
I have also completely redecorated Mila's bedroom. I am almost finished and then I will put up before and after pictures.
I am looking forward to some much needed girl time coming up in the next month! I can't wait:)
** My sister is also due any day with a baby boy. I can't wait!!!
2 comments:
oh my welcome back to the blogging world my friend!! Glad I got a shout out in there!!
Yeah!!! Girl time!!! Can't wait!
Post a Comment