Thank you winter blizzard of 2010. With just the slightest bit of snow on the ground Oregon seems to shut down. I should be used to it since I've lived here since 1985 but it still seems so silly. Somehow we managed to make good use of our snow day. The kids never want to sleep in when they actually can. I don't understand it? They were in their snowsuits and out the door at the crack of dawn! After playing until they couldn't feel their hands anymore, they came in and ate a yummy hot breakfast. I tried a new waffle recipe and it was delicious! The kids had a little hot cocoa with their marshmallows. It was a pretty good morning. We spent the rest of the day playing with friends, going to the library and then braving the outdoors one last time before ending the day.
Sourdough French Bread
1 day ago
3 comments:
Love the Portland snow storms! Life keeps truckin' here in Bend even though we got a bunch. Today was the Sequoia's maiden voyage in the snow and ice, and it did awesome. Bet your kids slept well. After a day of sledding and rolling around in the snow, I just heard Eli say, I can't wait to go to bed. Before 8:00! Don't think I've ever heard that! Miss you guys!
haha they really went in the snow? We just watched from the windows but no one was out playing in our street. Those waffles look good..send some my way please.
http://www.niajaniar.com/2019/10/pinjaman-online-bunga-rendah.html
Post a Comment