Mila riding away for the first time
Mila turning around
Thank you to Tianna for encouraging Mila to try riding her bike without training wheels. I tried helping Mila balance but I was making her tip over so she stopped me and said she could do it herself. Then she just rode away. It was great. She was even able to fix her strap as she was riding. What a pro. She kept saying "I'm a natural!" as she rode by. We are so proud:)
3 comments:
Congrats slink!! Sydney is sooo jealous..she wants her training wheels off sooo bad but that would be a DISASTER!! Like the t shirts from eclipse..i thought they were going to be those plain, ugly black ones. Those are much better. You all look so tired hehe
Mila is so cute riding her bike!! She's a winner!! We love you Mila!!
Go Mila! She looks like a natural! And HOW did you have reserved seating for Eclipse? I think I'm coming to Portland to watch Breaking Dawn. I won't even tell you how long we waited in line...
Post a Comment