Monday, September 21, 2009

Circus ~ September 2009


Driving to the circus

Elephants doing tricks

The tigers were Ivan's favorites. He especially loved the white ones:)

My dad was a good sport and came with us...he supplied the treats:)

Cool tight rope tricks



As soon as we walked through the doors Ivan picked out a big bag
of cotton candy and a wizard hat

He also picked out a HUGE snowcone
We had a great time at the circus. It was really fun. The kids really got into it and loved the
animals, clowns and other performers. We had great seats and a great night.

3 comments:

The Keldsens said...

Okay, I LOVE your hair. You're gorgeous.

The Huss Family said...

Jenny I haveto say you look stunning girl! Love the hair!! You foxy chic you! I must have you now LOL

Levi & Devon said...

You are looking so gorgeous. Skinny Mini...I'm jealous