Ivan finally noticed that his bed was different. He said "Mommy, when I am four can I have a big boy bed?" With his birthday being only a week away we decided to set it up now. He is really excited to officially be a big boy:)
Sourdough French Bread
1 day ago
4 comments:
very VERY cute! i'm already wanting to put my girls in a BIG bed, instead of a toddler bed. it already seems a little small for them! oh well, maybe next year. ")
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! hope we get to see ya thursday.
yes, it's about time you gave that kid a big boy bed!! That's the same one Cody had too!! congrats to Ivan on the upgrade!!
Oh wow tons of posts and i didnt even expect it when i went to look at your page. Ivan's new bed is cute. It makes his room look different how you changed everything. Yeah you are a crapy mom for not taking your kids out when there was tons of snow...what were you thinking!! hehe Jk I probably wouldn't want to have gone out there too if we were there.
Hey there! I'm so happy to learn that I have a reader that I didn't even know about. I'm even more happy to know that I'm not the only one that has done what I did in a time of urgency! :) I was starting to feel a bit like a freak when someone was obviously grossed out by it.
Your family is very cute... I love the pictures of your trip to the Redwoods. I went there when I was a teenager and plan on taking my kids when they get a little bigger. Looks like it was a good time!
Post a Comment