Thursday, April 10, 2008

Mila's Last Day of Preschool ~ March 20th






Mila loved her 2 years of preschool at Mustard Seed. She was lucky enough to have Teacher Tami for both years. Teacher Tami, Teacher Silvia and Teacher Shelby are wonderful people who have unlimited patience and love for children. Mila learned so much and will miss seeing her friends 4 days a week! I doubt she will ever forget PreK. She was given so much love and support, it will be hard for kindergarten to compete! Good bye Mustard Seed, Thank You!!

8 comments:

Titel Family said...

Wow, your kids are getting so old. I wish we could come visit again. Cody is much better behaved. It would be so fun to hang out again!
P.S. It's about time that you sent me your blog address!!

Titel Family said...

where did you find your page decor? I have been looking for a cute new template!

Danielle Boinay said...

UM, YES. Jen! I read the Twilight books like over a year ago...you need to go to my deviantart page because I post up all my sketches of Twilight there. Yes, we must discuss! Have you seen the behind the scenes movie clip? Its on my facebook cause Boots left it in my comments....

Valerie: said...

oh wow updating your page a bit!! Nice

Cari Payne said...

She is Adorable! They get so Big! It's kinda sad! I guess it's time for you to have another one! Luvs, cari

The Huss Family said...

I wish I would have gotten more pics of Tiannas school for her but oh well, you lucky gal, you get to look back at these for the rest of your life remembering the $140 being sucked out of your walet every month!! LOL just kidding! Love you!

Crystal said...

wow! is school out already?? where has the year gone? and now she's gonna be a big kindergartner. crazy!!! it's SCARY how fast it goes by.

The Huss Family said...

I think it may be time to update your blog my deary! LOL